BH Sales AquiTerra Clay and Earthen Derived Herbs for Health and Vitality
A New Clay Source
REFER TO THE BH SALES CODE AND SAVE MORE ON KENNEL KELP Let Michael Kings Team Assist You to Good Health
CLICK THESE DIRECT LINKS AND SAVE
ORDER NOW SUPPORT RESCUES
Curry Spice Blend
Eyebright Composition Tea (Call for this)
Kidney & Adrenal Builder
White Oak Bark (Call for this)
Yacon Powder (Call for this)
The System Builder Options
Click on the desired system title to go to its Options description:
Mineral & Electrolyte Profiles (minerals assist all systems)The Digestive System (stomach, liver, gall bladder, spleen, pancreas, small & large intestines, soil based probiotics)The Immune System (thymus, intestines, spleen & lymphatic glands, adrenals)The Splenic/Lymphatic System (spleen, lymph glands)Energy, Stamina & Mental Focus (adrenals, spleen, nervous system)Sleep (pineal gland, adrenals, kidneys)The Kidney & Urinary System (kidneys, bladder)The Hormonal System (all hormone producing glands)The Sexual & Reproductive System (libido, performance, ovaries, uterus, prostate)The Heart & Circulatory System (heart, veins, arteries, capillaries, pulse, blood pressure, cholesterol)The Nervous System (brain, spine, heart & solar plexus are all nerve centers)
The Skeletal System (bones, bone marrow, joints, spine, cartilage, tendons)The Structural Repair System (stemcells, pituitary human growth hormone, collagen development)The Respiratory System (lungs, bronchial tubes, sinuses, oxygen exchange, mucus reduction)The Liver & Gall BladderThe Blood (cleanse & build the blood)The Dental System (teeth, gums, mouth, tongue)Dermatological System (skin, sweat glands, hair, nails)The Ocular System (eyes)Ear, Nose, Tonsils & ThroatTea, Salt, Sweeteners & Spices Download The Year Round Cleanse & Revitalize Nutrient System Guide PDF Mineral & Electrolyte Profiles (minerals assist all systems)
The Digestive System (stomach, liver, gall bladder, spleen, pancreas, small & large intestines, soil based probiotics)
- Combined Clay Water Minerals (Sacred Clay, Ancient Plant Minerals & AquiTerra)
- Deep Earthen Cleanse (A mineral blend coupled with herbs & SBOs that assist in mineral assimilation)
- Clay Water Mineral Drink Program (Combined Clay Water Minerals, Ormalite & Vitallite)
- Sacred Clay (Foundational for internal & external detox, baths, body packs, macro & trace minerals/electrolytes)
- AquiTerra Clay (note: can be slowing to the bowels, ideal in case of overactivity)
- Mineral Manna (Sacred Clay, Ancient Plant Minerals, Himalayan Salt, Humic & Fulvic Earth & Ormalite)
- Earthen Ormus (Several earthen mineral sources with the emphasis on Ormalite & Vitallite)
- Ormalite (for sleep, meditation, work outs, stress relief, quiet, calm sense of well being)
- Vitallite (For calm energy, workouts, stamina, driving late, alertness, book learning)
- Himalayan Salt (High sodium mineral salt)
- Pink Sulfur Salt (aka Black Salt) (Low sodium, high sulfur mineral salt)
The Immune System (thymus, intestines, spleen & lymphatic glands, adrenals) The Splenic/Lymphatic System (spleen, lymph glands) Energy, Stamina & Mental Focus (adrenals, spleen, nervous system)
- Digestive Bitters (activates liver bile and pancreatic digestive enzyme production)
- Ancient Mineral Blend (includes naturally-occurring magnesium with laxative effects)
- Herbal C (contains berries known for their excellent digestive effects)
- Friendly Flora (soil based probiotics are essential for complete digestion of food)
- Sacred Clay (gut lining repair, taken 20 minutes before a meal provides minerals for improved digestive juice production)
- AquiTerra Clay (gut lining repair, note: can be slowing to the bowels, ideal in case of overactivity)
Sleep (pineal gland, adrenals, kidneys). Article: Trouble Sleeping?
- Energy & Brain Power (adaptogens, Vitallite & brain herbs)
- Memory-Mental Clarity & Eyesight (brain herbs, herbal nutrients for the reconstruction of neurons)
- Adaptagen Mushroom Blend (gentle, positive energy)
- Rejuv for Men / Women (total endocrine support, adaptogens & specialized herbs for men/women)
- Kidney & Adrenal Builder (adaptogens, adrenal support herbs, adrenals are the foundation of good energy)
- Spleen Builder (an overstressed spleen can produce meloncholy and loss of drive)
- Vitallite (For calm energy, workouts, stamina, driving late, alertness, book learning)
- Ormalite (improves chi flow throughout the body, good for martial arts, yoga, meditation)
- Immune Power (often low energy is due to fungal/pathogen overgrowth)
- Elk Velvet Antler (mild energetic support)
The Kidney & Urinary System (kidneys, bladder)
- Day Calm & Deep Sleep (a non-habit forming herbal sleep support formula)
- Ancient Mineral Blend (contains magnesium for relaxation of muscles & mind)
- Ormalite (increases vivid dreams, calms the mind, but for those with extreme adrenal exhaustion Ormalite may act as a stimulant until adrenals are built up)
- Sacred Clay (taken with Ancient Mineral Blend and Ormalite before bed helps speed sleep and improve getting back to sleep in the middle of the night)
- Kidney & Adrenal Builder (taken during the day it strengthens adrenals, thus reducing nighttime cortisol, strengthens kidneys to slow nighttime urination)
The Hormonal System (all hormone producing glands)The Sexual & Reproductive System (libido, performance, ovaries, uterus, prostate)
The Heart & Circulatory System (heart, veins, arteries, capillaries, pulse, blood pressure, cholesterol)The Nervous System (brain, spine, heart & solar plexus are all nerve centers) The Skeletal System (bones, bone marrow, joints, spine, cartilage, tendons)
The Structural Repair System (stemcells, pituitary human growth hormone, collagen development)
- Back Muscle & Joints (nourishes natural body processes which build tissue, cartilage, bone, joint repair & spinal alignment)
- Sacred Clay (Mineral balance is essential for reconstruction and bone/tissue integrity)
- Elk Velvet Antler (supports pituitary which produces Human Growth Hormone for reconstruction pruposes)
The Respiratory System (lungs, bronchial tubes, sinuses, oxygen exchange, mucus reduction) The Liver & Gall Bladder
- Back, Muscle & Joints (supports natural body processes for tissue, cartilage, bone & joint repair and spinal alignment. Helps hold spinal adjustments)
- Sacred Clay (provides minerals for collagen development)
- Elk Velvet Antler (supports pituitary gland HGH production for structural repair)
- Thyroid Balance (seaweeds support stem cell production)
The Blood (cleanse & build the blood)
The Dental System (teeth, gums, mouth, tongue)
- Immune Power (a strong immune system is essential for healthy teeth & gums)
- Sacred Clay (as a mouth swish, tooth powder with baking soda, and as a tooth pack)
- AquiTerra Clay (as a mouth swish, tooth powder with baking soda, and as a tooth pack)
- Ancient Mineral Blend (as a tooth powder with baking soda, Sacred Clay & AquiTerra)
Dermatological System (skin, sweat glands, hair, nails)
- AquiTerra Clay (best clay for softer, healthier skin)
- Sacred Clay (best clay for skin detoxification)
- Ancient Mineral Blend (minerals strengthen hair and nails)
- Immune Power (the skin is one avenue through which the body purges toxins & pathogens)
- Thyroid Balance (seaweeds promote stong hair & nails)
- Spleen Builder The spleen supports lymphatic drainage. The lymph system delivers waste products from the blood to the skin)
- Liver & Blood Support (Skin blemishes and rashes are commonly due to toxic liver. This is a strong formula, use moderately and only with clay baths)
The Ocular System (eyes)
Ear, Nose, Tonsils & Throat
- Memory-Mental Clarity & Eyesight (herbs that promote the health of the ocular nerve and cleanse the liver, a common influence on eyesight)
- Eyebright Composition Tea (Call the office for this) (mucus buildup in the eyeball is a common cause of dimished eyesight)
Tea, Salt, Sweeteners & Spices
- Immune Power (a strong immune system is the best defence against conditions of ear, nose & throat, often aggravated by sweets and fats)
- Sacred Clay (gargles, netti pot, clay packs)
- Spleen Builder (supports mucus reduction & the immune system)
- Herbal Oxygen (supports mucus reduction)
Download The Year Round Cleanse & Revitalize Nutrient System Guide PDF
- Sumaraj Tea (comprehensive adaptogen fortified herbal tea)
- Himalayan Salt (High sodium mineral salt)
- Pink Sulfur Salt (aka Black Salt) (Low sodium, high sulfur mineral salt)
- Fire! (a spicy hot, flavorful digestive support for almost any meal)
- Curry Spice Blend (mild, no heat)
- Smoothie Spice Blend (cinnamon and digestive spices for hot cereals, tea, etc.)
- Licorice Root Powder (raw root powder, supports immune and hormonal health, keep under 1/2 teaspoon over a day)
- Stevia Green Leaf Powder (safer than the white extract powder and the liquid drops, which can disrupt hormones due to over-concentration of a sweetener)
- Yacon Powder (Call the office for this) (a mild natural root sweetener that supports probiotic proliferation)
Nutritional & Intuitive Consultation with Michael King
SEE MY BLOG TALK RADIO SHOWS With Michael King Below
BH Sales is now set up to offer liaison sessions with Michael King, simply by referencing the code
“BH Sales”, when speaking directly with Michael or his staff. Sessions with Michael may take place over the phone or in person. At your option, the session may be recorded and sent or given to you at the end. Sessions may last from 30 minutes to 2 hours and will be prorated at $100 per hour ($50 per half hour, $75 per 3/4 hour, etc.) and may continue for as long as questions remain. You can check off the appropriate column at their website indicating your desire for a session and a Customer Service Rep will contact you to set up an ideal time and day. Consultations will be billed after the session then added to any product order to increase Volume Product Discounts (though sessions themselves are not discounted).
You may also call the office to set up this appointment directly (541-482-9633).
BE SURE TO REFERENCE BH SALES IN YOUR CONVERSATION GO TO BH SALES 50/25 PAGE NOW ( This will qualify you for a BH Sales 50/25 Discount Virtual Voucher as a bonus)!
Most sessions will vary in length based upon the questions that you may have.
Understand, Intuitive Consultations with Michael are billed, but there is no charge for herbal product discussions with our Customer Service Reps regarding how to use the products, diet and supplement questions, etc..
So feel free to call the office for basic questions of this nature, saving the more specific health/inner work questions for the session with Michael King.
Once you have set a day & time for the session with the office, prepare a Statement of Intent describing in a few words or sentences what you intend to accomplish during this session.
The focus of the discussion will center around your Statement of Intent.
"I have intent:
1) to know...
2) to create...
3) to heal...
4) to become...(any one or all, as desired).
Your statement will help concentrate the session on the topics most important to you.
Sessions with Michael King may take place over the phone or in person.
At your option, the session may be recorded and sent or given to you at the end.
Be prepared with paper and pen for brief notes, although, for those who request a recording, the replay will be available for the more extensive note-taking after the call.
Typically, a large amount of valuable information will be given during the session, so a recording of the session (at your discretion) will allow you to relax more during the call without having to take extensive notes and just absorb the information and ask questions spontaneously.
During each Private Consultation a range of personal subjects may be focused on as desired:
Intuitive Health Assessment - which may include insights into the physical workings of your body, original spiritual/physical/emotional root causes, etc.
Tailored Nutritional Programs & Dietary Suggestions
Rapid, Gentle Healing of Life Traumas
Intuitive Read on Your Life Purpose/Soul Path
How to Live Full-Time in Your Passions, Skills & Purpose
Secrets to Manifesting Your Dreams & Desires
Self-Image Re-sculpturing (the secret to success)
Increasing Soul's Presence in Your Life
Finding Peace with Yourself and with Others
To schedule a Private Consultation with Michael King call: 888-325-1475
PS: Below are a few links of interest which cover the basics of our recommendations in various areas.
Reading the following articles may answer a number of questions and/or provide a basis of understanding around how & why our programs are structured they way they are.
As both a disclaimer and a bit of earth-based wisdom, it is very important to understand the principles upon which any recommendations made by Michael & the office staff are based.
These foundational understandings are spelled out in this first article:
The Truth About Building Health Understanding the Power of Whole Earthen Resources to Build Health Naturally
What follows are links to the most important articles to read first as these articles (and old audio files) provide the essential basics of our programs:
OK, So What Foods CAN I Eat?
Over 100 Foods You Can Eat (with Some Discretion) Food Combining Rules included
Candida - What Causes It and How to Manage It
A Few Surprising Facts about the Most Rampant Health Condition on the Planet!
Three Essentials for Vibrant Health
Cleanse Part 1 - Time for a Spring Cleanse??
Benefits of Cleansing – An Introduction to Vitality’s Cleanse & Revitalize Program (for any time of year)
30 Day High Level Foundational Program Conference Call
30 Day High Level Foundational Program Recommendations and Options
Emotion Packed Imagery
The Secret to Manifestation – The Gentle Art of Self-Healing
Natural Intuitive - Life Path and Self Healing Consultation (to be scheduled and billed at time of session)
Customer Testimonial for The BH Sales Aquiterra Clay:
I have been suffering with a terribly infected tooth.
The throbbing pain was killing me My face had swollen considerably
Well Bill sent me a jar of his new Aquiterra Clay I just received it Friday.
I immediately applied some on my face , and I mixed some in orange juice swishing it around and drinking it
It stopped my pain and took down the swelling within hours I had my daughter place an order also!!
B.Sanders, VA.Similar, yet enhanced properties – Superior processing method
We have recently discontinued the pyrophyllite clay (Sacred Clay)
for internal use. We are shifting our basic human use clay to one that
is proving to outperform even the pyrophyllite in several ways (though I
am still a great fan of the pyrophyllite, as I am of all clays).
we find a superior version of clay (or herbs), our preference is to use
it in the areas that it excels, thus the importance of this shift to a
clay with a greater performance edge than the even the Sacred Clay.
is the name of our new clay for internal and skin application purposes.
The name translates to "water-earth", representing the hydrothermal
(underground aquifer) influence involved in the making of this clay
How does AquiTerra compare with Sacred Clay? Go here to discover why we consider AquiTerra superior to Sacred Clay in several ways, though we still have a great respect for pyrophyllite.
Read about:AquiTerra Clay Benefits Compared to Sacred ClayPurchase AquiTerra Clay
I am currently still selling the Sacred Clay blended in bath products (Sacred Bath), though this may also change at some point in the future based on the observed performance of the new clay in the bath.
Sacred Beauty for skin application will contain the new clay, given the new clay's superior performance in the area of facials and topical applications.
Black Beauty will continue to contain Sacred Clay.
Silica Rich (pyrophyllite for agricultural purposes) will continue to be sold for the farm & garden, unless we find that AquiTerra out performs the pyrophyllite in the garden as well (possibly resulting in a blended product.
Experiments are currently being performed to discover AquiTerra's benefits and right place in the garden.
Time will tell on that though, so for now, the well proven benefits of Silica Rich will continue to be provided for the farm & garden, and Sacred Clay for the bath, while AquiTerra is our preferred source for internal use and on the skin.
So far, how does AquiTerra compare with Sacred Clay?
1) First of all, AquiTerra tastes 10 times better than the Sacred Clay. AquiTerra has a mild taste with a subtle caramel flavor.
A larger percentage of the clay is of a finer particle size than with the pyrophyllite, and therefore more fluffy, weighing almost 60% less than the pyrophyllite for the same volume of clay.
What was formerly 1 lb. of Sacred Clay (a standard one month supply) is now 200 grams (7 oz.) of AquiTerra for the same volume. 200 grams (7 oz.) of AquiTerra is a standard one month supply when taking 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
The finer particle size of AquiTerra translates into improved mineral nutrition and more effective detoxification.
2) AquiTerra is noticeably uplifting when consumed in water, much more so than the pyrophyllite clay.
Sacred Clay does have a subtle lifting experience at a tablespoon (15 ml) or more, however, an upliftment can be experienced from AquiTerra with any amount, even a teaspoon (5 ml).
3) Those sensitive to the energetic vitality of a product, and those able to see the auric field of people and products, will likely notice a higher energy field from AquiTerra than Sacred Clay, though Sacred Clay was previously recognized as the highest energy clay known to certain intuitives, second only to Ormalite (which was estimated by to be at least four times more accelerated than Sacred Clay).
AquiTerra sits somewhere between Sacred Clay and Ormalite in this energetic influence.
4) AquiTerra has less grit than the pyrophyllite due to our proprietary wet classification (sifting) process to extract the larger particles before drying.
Dry milling methods grind hardened clay rocks & clay sand into powder resulting in a greater chance of sedimentary grit and a characteristically heavier end product).
Wet classification allows for room temperature particle size reduction, eliminating concerns over heat buildup during standard dry milling processes.
We exclude the sand & rock, passing it on to the agricultural side of our operation.
This classification method does increase production costs, and is a slower operation, but we feel the effort is worth it, since the final result is a significantly enhanced quality clay product, especially compared to other clays.
5) Drying the clay is performed at the lowest possible heat setting of 240ºF (120ºC) using infrared, convection & conduction.
Most other clays are typically dried at much higher temperatures which denature the product in various ways (possibly explaining why some clays have a "dead" feeling about them).
Hydrothermally produced clays are commonly created in the earth at temperatures of 200ºC (400ºF) and above, so this low drying temperature is well below its original creation, leaving its inherent properties intact.
6) Only 5 seconds of milling is required to break down the dried AquiTerra into a fine powder (compared to several minutes for most clays using a dry method).
7) AquiTerra appears to have an improved edge over pyrophyllite when applied to cuts, bruises, spider bites, mosquito bites, rashes, etc. (though pyrophyllite possesses excellent properties in this area as well).
An even more rapid healing has been observed upon application of AquiTerra.
8) When AquiTerra is applied to the skin, as in a facial, a remarkable softness to the skin is a common after effect.
When doing a test with each clay on one half the face, we noticed a certain softness with the pyrophyllite, yet the AquiTerra side was significantly softer and appeared more hydrated.
9) AquiTerra is demonstrating improved effects over pyrophyllite in the area of settling the stomach and supporting digestion, though, again, pyrophyllite provides benefits in this area as well.
10) AquiTerra is found within 8 miles of the pyrophyllite clay location which is 15 miles from Crater Lake.
So, geologically they are in close enough proximity to have been formed as a result of similar volcanic activities, thus may contain similar properties, though not identical.
The entire region has been influenced by both volcanic activity and the sacred energy of Mt. Mazama/Crater Lake for millions of years. The subsurface has a highly active aquifer system in place even to this day.
Hydrothermal activity characteristic of this area was involved in both clay formations, lending to the exceptional properties contained in each one.
11) From a more technical perspective, both clays have cation exchange capacities (CEC) due to the hydrothermal alteration of both clays.
Higher CEC translates to greater capacity for adsorption of heavy metals and chemicals in the system, along with the delivery of mineral nutrients to cells.
Cation exchange capability is also a significant factor in soils, as this plays a role in the uptake of minerals through the roots.
12) AquiTerra contains a larger quantity of Ormalite (angstrom ormus) than the pyrophyllite, as it runs in thin veins throughout the new deposit, yet the same veins are not found in the pyrophyllite deposit.
This unique characteristic of the Aquiterra Clay may account for its appreciably more uplifting feeling when consumed.
See my Soil Amendments page now for Sacred Clay Fertilizers-
BUY NOW SAVENOW
Michael King is a Life Enrichment Consultant, a
natural intuitive, a researcher of Nature's most powerful healing resources the world over, the author of "Detoxify, Nourish & Build -- Three Essentials for Vibrant Health" and the Vital Health News Updates - a weekly email newsletter documenting powerful life-changing concepts and earthen resources.
He gives weekly conference calls on a wide range of topics from personal health, to inner healing, to gardening tips, to environmental cleanup, to the establishment of global harmony among nations.
His early life of compromised health led him to search for solutions within the world of natural medicine. Instinctively driven to use only "whole earthen resources", the powers of unaltered Nature not only restored health to his body, but also provided a wealth of insight into how the body works and which natural resources build health most effectively.
He is now the originator of over 40 herbal and clay formulations focused around detoxification, maximum nourishment and system building.
Michael is also an advocate of sustainable gardening, environmental responsibility, and an architect of ways to increase global food production.
Testimonial for Sacred Clay
TESTIMONIAL: As many of you know I have been a customer with Bill for a very long time and
over the years we have developed a friendship that is lasting. He has
been totally helpful with my endeavors to protect wildlife and my rescues.
His intervention has saved many a life and made it better for
the animal.This has led to our sharing experiences and results. I am always searching for a better way. Some time ago a friend
enlightened me to the value of Sacred Clay. It made sense to me so I
tried some to see how it might be useful to myself and my animals.
indeed Manna from Heaven. I cannot possibly list the many ways I have
used it on myself and my creatures. Transiting from being raised in the country
part of the time, to a city girl, to a retired small rancher
(farmer in the
country), I have made about every mistake there is.
I did learn quickly
that almost everything in the country bites one way or another. Bees,
spiders, and darn near each and every insect has bitten me one time or
another. The Brown Wolf Spider nearly got me and he does live up to his
Sacred Clay came to the rescue and took away the pain and damage
on that one. Insects live in everything. I haul hay and feed each day
along with the cleaning of chicken coop, barn, kennel, and garden (House
I have rolled down the hill in mud and sprained almost
everything, cut, scraped, and bruised all of me. Clay to the rescue. Its
very good on bruises. Oh, I have a wood stove and yes it takes care of
burns. I also stuck my finger in a fan in the chicken coop (don' t ask)
and sliced it pretty good. Clay again and no scarring.
it is necessary at this point to interject that I do not like, nor do I
trust doctors very much. I do not medicate but instead rely on natural
healing and natural foods which I grow on untreated land and a well that
has no chemicals.
Our ancestors survived much greater challenges
than we do and never popped a pill. I have no use for Pharmas!!! Taking
a pill for each change in our lives does not make sense. Nuff said.
enter Sacred Clay. As recently as a few days ago something got me on
my leg and created a dry red area that itched a lot. I got out the
clay. I have a dog that sucks his foot and creates a raw red spot.
If you read about it you will find that it is a natural
product of the Earth and has been used by the Indians forever
centuries anyway) . Cuts, bruises, bites, it stems bleeding, stops pain
almost instantly, sprinkled on your cereal has no taste and kills
The list goes on. Now this does require some
common sense. If you are in a car wreck or electrocute yourself,
well..... if you have kiddies and they get boo-boos its great because
it does not sting. Its mud folks. It will not stain clothing.
keep a small container in which you can drop some in and add water and
mix it with your finger to make a mud and then apply. Leave it in the
container if you do not use it all and it will dry and you once again
add water and voila mud.
If your dog or cat licks it off you they get
the intestinal value along with the original intent. This is something
no one should be without. It is not expensive and lasts forever and
like BH Sales Diatomaceous Earth it just keeps giving.
Simple, easy, always works, does not lose
its value, lasts a long time, is natural, There is not much more I can
tell you other than you are missing a great thing should you not use it.
Barbara Sanders Howling Acres Ranch
THESE FINE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE AT BH SALES! This Amazing Product Now Called AquiTerra Clay has become even better as of May 1st, 2015
Sacred Clay is an uncontaminated and all natural product which may aid the human body in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: increasing mineral uptake, body detoxification (especially of heavy metals), skin softening and beautifying, and finally, helping purify and enhance water for both drinking or bathing.
Then re-emit the energy as
necessary. Unique Structure and Beginning
This clay is able to potentially have all of these health benefits, and
more, due to the fact that it is a unique, pyrophyllite clay, a type of
clay which is formed with a crystalline lattice.
This unique structure
enables the clay to act as an alchemical agent which facilitates the
transfiguration and transference of electromagnetic
energy by allowing
the clay to accumulate electric energy and This unique structure was made possible by Sacred Clay’s
unique method of being formed, as, unlike normal clay which is formed by
combining volcanic ash and other inorganic matter with other decomposed
organic remains to create the variety of other clays.
while still creating clay beneficial for human use, allowed it to potentially be containment by the environment or man.
Clay is special in the fact that it was created underground millions of
years ago when magma was released from the Earth, but as the magma
cooled, it created a protective seal that prevented the lower levels of
magma from being contaminated by other substances, allowing it to
eventual decompose into what is now 100% pure pyrophyllite clay.
Sacred Clay’s Mineral Composition
Sacred Clay’s unique method of being formed may have allowed it to
retain a greater amount of electromagnetic assets when compared to other
clays, a fact that may also have to due with the clay possessing five
large amounts (calcium, magnesium, potassium, sulfate,
and sodium). In addition Sacred Clay contains more then 65 minerals and
trace minerals, of which almost 60% is silica the major mineral
necessary for invigorating bone and mend body tissues.
minerals in Sacred Clay are in well balanced and natural proportions,
all of which are additionally improved with Sacred Clay’s plentiful rare
earth and monatomic
elements. This is simply shown in the synergistic
ability for the silicic acids (of which Sacred Clay is almost 60%) to
improve mineral uptake in plants (increasing the plant’s nutritional
content) and it is assumed that the same process is present in humans in
regards to the bio avability of minerals and their assimilation in the
Electric Charge and Detoxification
The electrical charge in pyrophyllite clay has been measured as being
remarkably high, in comparisons with other clays, and has been described
by some users as giving the
feeling of being “energized and electrically lifted”. This higher electric charge allows the clay to
have a greater electrically attraction then other clays, potentially
allowing Sacred Clay to pull a higher number of toxins from deep in the
body’s muscles, organs, and skin into the clay.
Clay’s antioxidant power is potentially augmented by the fact that
50% of Sacred Clay’s shape is amorphous, enabling the clay to attract
and contain contaminated substances with its extraordinarily large
amount of surface area.
These properties have been shown in
preliminary test results that show Sacred Clay improve the purity of
water by removing chemicals, toxins, bacteria, funguses, and viruses, as
well as potentially adding to the water’s antioxidant power.
advantages of surface area and detoxification are further amplified by
that Sacred Clay contains a weaker Van Der Wals bond, allowing
the clay to disperse easily in water.
This has the dual advantage of
not only helping prevent Sacred Clay from clumping and sticking to the
skin, but also allowing the clay to more easily find and consume toxins
when taken internally.
Uses for Sacred Clay
Sacred Clay Baths
When using Sacred Clay for Baths, it is recommended to have a
detoxification period of anywhere from two to seven bathes a week for
six weeks. After this, use as desired, but at least one to two bathes
weekly or recommended.
normal usage, use ½ cups of Sacred Clay, for each bath, but potentially
as much 4 cups of Sacred Clay can be used in cases of extreme toxicity
or if the user has a history of radiation, drug use (including alcohol
or tobacco), or exposure to chemicals. Furthermore, if desired, the
potential potency of the clay can be amplified by adding 1 to 2
tablespoons of sea salt to the bath water. If desired, even more can be
added to result in what some have called electrically invigorating, and
could result in an experience that is potentially more stimulating. Before
taking a Sacred Clay bath, a thick clay slurry (2 parts clay to 1 part
water) can be applied to parts of the body that the user is particularly
interested in potentially increasing the detoxification effect, like,
for example, the face or liver. Furthermore, by using a thick poultice
of Sacred Clay on the face, neck, or whole head while taking a bath may
result in a better detoxification of chemical pollutants and heavy
metals from these areas.
In addition, an increase in mental abilities
may be noticed applying the Sacred Clay in this manner.
Sacred Clay has the unique ability to potentially detoxify water of all
chemicals, bacteria, and microbes.
This has practical
applications by being used in bath water to eradicate chlorine and other
chemicals present in most city water.
Furthermore, Sacred Clay can be
used to purify the potentially estrogenic chemicals (such as BPA) or
other chemicals derived from plastic containers with as little as 1/8th
of a teaspoon of Sacred Clay.
Finally, Sacred Clay can be used when
drinking water of an unknown quality, such as when internationally
traveling or camping, to help potentially purify the water of harmful
bacteria and microbes. In addition, by adding Sacred Clay to drinking
water, it has the additional effect of potentially increasing the
mineral content as well as enabling better and more thorough hydration.
For internal usage it is the recommended low level usage is 1 tablespoon
per day mixed in liquid, with or without food.
The recommended high
level usage is 2-4 tablespoons per day.
Clay Masks and Slurries
Sacred Clay is perfect for applying on the body as the tenderness of
Sacred clay sets apart from most other clays, as many other clays stick
stubbornly to the skin after drying, due to the pulling action of the
clay. This makes other clays difficult to get off and result in redness
of the skin afterwards.
However, this is not the case with Sacred Clay
as it doesn’t stick as stubbornly after drying allowing it to be
removed in minutes allowing younger, softer skin.
clay may be applied all over the body be mixing 1/2 cup clay with 3
tablespoons (tbsp) water in order to create a clay “slurry”.
slurry is best used and applied to areas that the users is particularly
interested in detoxifying by applying the slurry to these areas
immediately prior to bathing.
Through doing this, the clay is dissolved
into the water and a potentially better detoxifying effect (in
comparison to putting the clay directly into the water) may be created.
Furthermore, a fascinating occurrence may potentially occur when using
It is common that after interesting phenomenon has been
noticed at times with clay slurries.
After applying the slurry and
entering the bath water, the slurry may stick to the areas of largest
toxicity more intensely than others, as a result of the magnetic pull
created by the toxins.
The clay is still able to be rubbed off easily,
however greater resistance may occur in areas of higher amounts of
In addition to using
clay slurries for bathes, the may also be used for clay face masks, by
mixing 1-4 tablespoons of clay with one-third the amount of water.
achieved by applying a very small layer (1/8th inch or more) on the
face for ten to twenty minutes before washing the mask off. This may
result in some noticeable skin softening.
This effect may be amplified,
as some have discovered, by mixing Sacred Clay and Coconut Oil, which
prevents the clay from drying and allows the clay mask to be left on for
as long as four hours!
This has been reported by some to have led to
outstanding enhancements in facial brightness, youthfulness, and
potentially anti-aging qualities!
the skin becomes too dry from using Sacred Clay, dryness can be
softened with the use of Organic Coconut or Organic Sesame Oil on the
The dryness itself, however, may potentially be a sign
of toxins in the body, and since Sacred Clay acts as magnet for the
toxins, it is possible that some skin conditions will first become worse
before becoming better.
By repeatedly using Sacred Clay on the skin,
eventually enough toxins will be drawn out that the skin will return to
normal hydration levels, which will potentially result in making the use
of oils unnecessary.
clay works exceptionally well in health spas for facials, clay wraps,
clay baths, and therapeutically for clay poultices, as well with foot
baths by mixing 1/8 cup Sacred Clay with water and rubbing on the feet
Because of the powerful nature of the drawing action created by Sacred
Clay, it is recommended not to be taken internally within three hours
before or after taking drugs for physiological or hormonal support.
Furthermore, do not use the clay internally if you use antidepressants
or other drugs that require residual amounts of the drug to remain in
the blood stream to be effective, as the clay may consume the drugs and
result in withdrawals from the drugs.
Due to this, however, if you have
safely come off a drug
slowly and incrementally decreasing use of the drug over a period of
time recommended by your health care provider) Sacred Clay can be useful
in cleaning residual remains of the drug from your system.
ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS AND MORE ARE AVAILABLE HERE AT BH SALES
Ancient Mineral Blend 2 lb. (a 2 month supply)
Contains a blend of mineral-rich sources - Magnesium rich Ancient Plant Minerals, & Humic & Fulvic Earth. This product is slightly laxative in effect due to its naturally occurring magnesium content.
Recommended Use: 1 to 1.5 teaspoons in water (4-6
capsules) twice a day (morning and just before bed) for simple
remineralization of the body.
If laxative effect is too strong reduce to
a comfortable amount. Taken just before bed improves sleep and reduces
cramping of muscles.