Kennel Kelp Shakes and Bee Pollen Powerful Healthy Snack Summer is just around the corner! Summer brings flowers, flowers bring pollen!
Did you know Bee Pollen is a superfood? Check this out:
- 100% certified organic, non-GMO
- 40% protein and helps in muscle recovery
- Packed with Amino Acids
- Great source of natural energy are a Great source of natural energy
- Helps support the respiratory system
- Boosts your digestive, immune and cardiovascular systems
a bee pollen source that meets stringent criteria for sustainable sourcing and lab-validated purity and potency. The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is now restocked and available at the Health Ranger Store.
Organic bee pollen is a highly bioactive source of plant-based nutrients. Even though it's called "bee" pollen, it's actually FLOWER pollen that's collected by bees as part of their pollination process. Nutritionally speaking, this is one of the most amazing superfoods Mother Nature has to offer. The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is 40 percent protein and has more amino acid content than beef or eggs.
It's also 100% organic, non-GMO and responsibly harvested in Spain, supporting the sustaining and expansion of pollinator populations that humanity needs to survive.
By buying ethically harvested bee pollen, you support the world's endangered honeybee population and, at the same time, you get to reap the amazing health benefits of this astonishing superfood. Find out more about our Organic Bee Pollen at this link.
Eat clean, stay healthy.
- Mike Adams, the Health RangerThe Health Ranger's
Organic Bee Pollen
When it comes to powerhouse nutrition from Mother Nature's superfoods, few things exceed the extraordinary properties of bee pollen.
It's a complete superfood that's rich in nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and unique nutrients rarely found elsewhere... and it's now available to you in a certified organic, laboratory-verified form.
Organic Bee Pollen
The Health Ranger's
Organic bee pollen is difficult to come by, and with all the counterfeiting in the honey and pollen markets, it's crucial to acquire it from trusted sources.
The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is sourced solely from carefully selected beekeepers in Spain, and it's 100% certified organic, non-GMO, wheat-free and dairy-free. It has also been extensively tested in our private laboratory for its composition and purity. What is bee pollen?
Bee pollen is actually flower pollen that has been collected by bees for their own nourishment.
It is harvested by encouraging bees to drop a small portion of the pollen they collect. However, there is plenty left for them to feed their entire hive.
While gathering pollen, honey bees also pollinate flowers and crops – a crucial function for the proliferation of fruits, nuts and a wide variety of food crops.
Buying organic, sustainably harvested pollen helps beekeepers remain in business, supporting their expansion of honey bee hives and pollination operations. Due to the widespread use of neonicotinoid agricultural chemicals, almost a third of the entire bee population of the US has disappeared in the last decade.
Commercial demand for bee pollen helps provide funding for the care and expansion of these all-important pollinators, without which we would all starve.
TIP: Buy organic bee pollen from sustainable sources and help promote more pollinators!
ORGANIC BEE POLLEN
- Organic bee pollen is 40% protein (richer than any animal source)
- Organic bee pollen is packed with amino acids – more than equal servings of cheese, beef or eggs
- It is brimming with vitamins (including B complex) and folic acid
- Organic bee pollen is a great energy booster: due to the protein, carbohydrates and vitamin B it contains, it can help you fight off fatigue.
- It can soothe your skin: organic bee pollen is often used in various types of cosmetic creams designed to keep your skin smooth and youthful-looking
- The antioxidants in organic bee pollen support the healthy functions of your respiratory system
- The enzymes found in organic bee pollen support the healthy functions of your digestive system and help your body get more nutrients from the food you eat
- Organic bee pollen supports your intestinal flora and, thus, the healthy functioning of your immune system, too
- Bee pollen curbs cravings, so it is ideal in supporting healthy eating habits and other lifestyle decisions that encourage healthy living
- Organic bee pollen helps your body recover after strenuous physical exercise
- Bee pollen contains Rutin, a bioflavonoid which supports the healthy functions of the cardiovascular system
The amazing properties and health benefits of
It is clean, soft, tasty and fresh... can be added to almost any smoothie, yogurt or other recipes
It is gathered by healthy honeybees in a completely healthy and clean environment that isn't inundated with toxic agricultural chemicals
It comes in a natural state, with no heat-forced drying and no deep freezing
The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen comes from carefully selected beekeepers in Spain
The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is a highly bioactive source of nutrients
It is 100% certified organic, non-GMO, wheat-free and dairy-free
The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is packed with minimum exposure to air, sunlight and moisture in order to retain its maximum nutritional potency
It's tested in our private laboratories and found to be extremely clean
The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen has a delicate aroma and a slightly floral taste
The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is packed with LIVE enzymes and nutrients
Eat it directly from the jar or add it to your breakfast cereals / muesli or to smoothies – there is no better way to start your day
The Health Ranger says:
Organic bee pollen is my top choice when it comes to nutrient-dense superfoods.
This powerhouse of nutrients provides almost everything your body needs; plus, The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen is ethically and sustainably sourced, helping beekeepers support the expansion of these all-important pollinators for our world.
With bee pollen, you can maximize your own nutrition while simultaneously supporting pollinators that are in desperate need of recovery.
Get your inner balance back with one of the world's most powerful superfoods - The Health Ranger's Organic Bee Pollen. With a plethora of health benefits, organic bee pollen is ideal for the entire family.
If this is your first time consuming it, you will notice amazing changes in your body from the very first week. Start with a few grains each day and work your way up to 1-2 tablespoons/day.
Health Ranger Select
Organic Bee Pollen (3-pack)
Your Price: $49.95
Savings: $9.90 (16.54%)
* Within the Contiguous U.S. (48 states)
Health Ranger Select
Organic Bee Pollen
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases
Your Price: $17.95
Savings: $2.00 (10.03%)