BH Sales Canine Summertime Health Care Kit
GOODBYE ANNOYING BUGS! GOODBYE HARSH CHEMICALS! HELLO BUG FREE BLISS
Summertime with longer days and gorgeous weather brings more time spent outdoors…longer walks with your dog leading the way, more time at the dog park, maybe trips to the beach or lake and one unwanted event - bug time.
That dreaded buzz of the first fly or hum of a nasty mosquito marks the start of the War Against Bugs. From fleas to flies and everything else, we wage war against bugs.
Herein lies the rub...the chemical stuff that is deadly to bugs is, well, chemical stuff that IS deadly. Sure, it works, but at what cost to us, our dogs and the environment? The natural alternatives, such as our BUG OFF Collection products work, but we are NOT trying to present them as Natural DEET, there is no such thing. BUG OFF is our kinder, gentler approach to getting rid of pesky insects, or at least holding them at bay for a bit.
We are not going to swear after one use of BUG OFF products you will never see a bug near your dog ever again, but we will swear BUG OFF is an effective alternative to the harsh, chemical laden products you have seen.
THE BLISSFUL DOG 3-PRONGED BATTLE PLAN FOR KEEPING BUGS OFF
- Bath your dog in BUG OFF SOAP
- Spray BUG OFF SPRAY liberally on dog from ears back
- Apply BUG OFF BUTTER to ear tips, tail (especially the end), any area bugs seem to bedevil
FYI! The different BUG OFF dog breeds are just for fun! It is the same product within each category - soap or boo boo butter. Pick a buggy label you like or check out our Bug Off Duo.
BLISSFUL DOG BUG FREE TIPS
NOBODY, HUMAN OR CANINE, LIKES BITING, BUZZING, ANNOYING INSECT PESTS. IN ADDITION TO USING BUG OFF BUTTER, BUG OFF SOAP AND BUG OFF SPRAY, KEEP PESKY BUGS AWAY BY FOLLOWING THESE TIPS.
BUG OFF TIPS & HINTS
- Watch out for wasp nests and bee hives on the ground when walking your dog
- Don’t leave food outside for your dog, as it may attract unwanted insects
- Avoid walking your dog in bug-friendly areas with tall grass, thick brush or stagnant water
- Remove any standing water from your yard. This helps eliminate mosquito breeding grounds (buckets, tires, etc.)
- Check with your veterinarian, but consider keeping a liquid antihistamine on hand to give your dog in case they bite, swallow or are stung by a bee, wasp, scorpion or other bug
All BUG OFF products can be used with topical insect preparations (Frontline® etc.).
The Blissful Dog Inc. represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Product has not been registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Product has not been registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.